Placement Types
  • Permanent
  • Contract
  • Contract-to-Hire

95% of our placements are permanent (“full-time”) placements with our client companies.  The remaining 5% are contract or contract-to-hire placements.

NOTE:  Career Brokers does not market contract services.  We only acquire contract and/or contract-to-hire positions as a “value-added” service with our existing clients.
Sean Napoles | 469-384-1766 | Jobs@CareerBrokers.com | www.CareerBrokers.com